Personal and Executive Assistants
MAKE LIFE (AND BUSINESS!) SO MUCH EASIER
Personal Assistants Handle:
- Pickup dry cleaning.
- Run errands and light shopping.
- Ship & track packages, manage returns.
- Organize garage, closets, pantry, more.
- Schedule appointment, date nights.
- Manage family calendar.
- Deal with correspondence and calls.
- Research locations and activities for family vacations and/or coordinating with travel agencies. Airport pickup / dropoff.
- Stock homes and maintain inventories.
- Track birthdays, purchase and wrap gifts.
- Holiday decor and shopping.
- Plan and coordinate family activities.
- Assisting with family archival projects.
Executive Assistants Handle:
- Oversee onsite vendors as needed.
- Manage correspondence with excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate communications.
- Coordinate other household staff and assist with monthly schedules.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Respond to incoming calls and greetings.
- Create and maintain a filing system for household needs (car registrations, maintenance contracts, etc.).
- Business functions.
- Order home office supplies and managing inventories.
- Maintain and update household manuals.
What Kind of Help Should We Find You?
Personal Assistants give you administrative support, run errands and take on some domestic tasks, working within your personal and family space.
Executive Assistants tend to have more of a business background and can assist you on business related tasks, working in your home, office or remotely.
A hybrid position that is part-nanny and part-assistant, supporting the entire family and running errands. Typically there is no other staff in the home.
This is someone who will manage your entire household staff and all of the vendors, in addition to performing some of the same tasks an assistant would.
PRICING & PACKAGE DETAILS
Assistants earn $35-45/hour gross. With an agency fee of 20% of your Candidate’s Total Gross Annual Compensation, your investment includes:
- Confidential Zoom Consultation.
- Personalized job description.
- Extensive candidate screening.
- Criminal Background Investigation: DMV Driving Record, SSN Verification, Sex Offender Registry Check.
- Professional Employment Agreement Template.
- TrustLine Registration.
- One free candidate replacement within 90 days from first day of employment.
HIRE YOUR ASSISTANT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
EDUCATED NANNIES, LLC: 310-857-4985 | Located in Los Angeles, servicing families for full-time placements nationwide
HIRE AN EDUCATED NANNY | APPLY TO BE A NANNY OR PERSONAL ASSISTANT | GET TO KNOW US & OUR VALUES | CONTACT US | READ THE BLOG