NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES. SOME TEACH!
Boost your child’s understanding at all levels! Teaching in 1:1 lessons or in similar-level groups of up to four children, our part-time and full-time Private Educators can offer it all:
- Homeschooling in light of COVID-19.
- In-Home or Virtual Sessions.
- Homework Help and tutoring.
- Educators trained in teaching philosophies such as Montessori, Waldorf, and Reggio.
- Versatile teachers who can work as nannies, healthy meal-preppers and can drive children to and from activities.
- Traveling Educators for families who travel often or are on-location for work.
We understand that due to the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, school has been disrupted for many. Our Private Educators can teach in 4 – 8 hour shifts, homeschooling your children and keeping their education on-target.
LEADING EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHIES
Our Private Educators emphasize engaging play-based learning and enriching activities. Many of our educators are trained in Montessori, Waldorf and Reggio educational philosophies, which can help maintain continuity with school curriculum.
FLEXIBLE AND ACCOMMODATING
If you travel often or need to relocate for an extended period of time, we can match you with a traveling educator so there’s no disruption to your child’s education. If you would prefer your child have virtual sessions, we can accommodate that as well.
BRIGHT EDUCATORS WHO CAN DO MORE
We know our clients lead busy lives! Many of our Private Educators are ALSO available to work as nannies and household helpers. This would mean assistance in things like meal-planning and prep, and driving your children to and from activities.
“Such a joy to be around!”
“Margaret made such a difference in my daughter’s life! She was so creative and innovative and my daughter just clicked with her. She created weekly themes and supplemented with hands-on activities and took her on field trips during the afternoons. She also drove her to activities and helped out with meal prep, which made my life so much easier. We even asked Margie to travel to Hawaii with us for a week as she was such a joy to be around!”
— Claire J.
PRICING & PACKAGE DETAILS
We’ve earned a reputation for incredibly tailored matches as unique as your family. We vet for only trusted, experienced, celebrated and qualified educators that check your every box, and we have done so since 2015. Let the learning begin!
Private Educators earn $30-60/hour based on experience and on guaranteed hours per week (with lesson planning hours). With an agency fee 20% of Candidate’s Total Gross Annual Compensation for the first year, your investment in your child’s education includes:
- Confidential Zoom Consultation.
- Personalized job description.
- Extensive candidate screening.
- Educational Verification.
- Criminal Background Investigation: DMV Driving Record, SSN Verification, Sex Offender Registry Check.
- Professional Employment Agreement Template.
- TrustLine Registration.
- One free candidate replacement within 90 days from first day of employment.
HIRE YOUR PRIVATE EDUCATOR
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!