GET THE JOB DONE!
Household Manager streamline all your household needs, communicating with and managing vendors, maintenance contractors and more:
- Work on-site and remotely, running the property and residence, maintaining interior and exterior care year-round on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinate schedules with Principals, Executive Assistants and set up the household calendar.
- Schedule, supervise and oversee vendors, trades, seasonal maintenance contracts and construction projects.
- Manage and oversee electronics, updating technology as needed.
- Run errands and grocery shop, managing pantry and household inventories.
- Manage vehicles (personal and utility), booking service for car cleaning.
- Organize and assist the family in packing and unpacking for travel.
- Perform Human Resources tasks related to employment of housekeeper, cook, nanny and babysitters (i.e. process time to payroll service).
- Proactively maintain primary household (and any other homes) creating lists and logs as part of excellent project management.
What Kind of Help Should We Find You?
Personal Assistants give you administrative support, run errands and take on some domestic tasks, working within your personal and family space.
Executive Assistants tend to have more of a business background and can assist you on business related tasks, working in your home, office or remotely.
A hybrid position that is part-nanny and part-assistant, supporting the entire family and running errands. Typically there is no other staff in the home.
A household manager is someone who will manage your entire household staff and all of the vendors, in addition to performing some of the same tasks an executive assistant would.
“Most Talented Professional In This Industry”
“Ryan is the ultimate professional; the person we absolutely wanted driving the selection process for the most important decision we could make as a family. How do we find someone to educate, nurture and support shaping the character of the man we want our son to be one day? Ryan found us a modern-day Mary Poppins. And that was not all! She also introduced us to a house manager. Our nanny and house manager are the most wonderful people. We have never seen our son laugh as much as he does now, his behavior and manners are the best they have ever been and our house even more of a home. Never would I have imagined that it would be possible for our family to peacefully have dinner together almost every night. Our nanny and house manager made that possible. They have brought qualities to our family that we didn’t even know we were missing. Ryan is unequivocally the most talented professional we have worked with in this industry and we are forever grateful to her for all her support. ”
— John, Newport Coast
PRICING & PACKAGE DETAILS
Household Managers earn $40-60/hour. With an agency fee 22% of Candidate’s Total Gross Annual Compensation, your investment includes:
- Confidential Zoom Consultation.
- Personalized job description.
- Extensive candidate screening.
- Criminal Background Investigation: DMV Driving Record, SSN Verification, Sex Offender Registry Check.
- Professional Employment Agreement Template.
- TrustLine Registration.
- One free candidate replacement within 90 days from first day of employment.
HIRE YOUR HOUSEHOLD MANAGER
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!