Full-Time and Part-Time Nannies
GET A HELPING HAND AND HEART!
Educated Nannies does the homework for you! With our personalized matchmaking process, we find you the best nanny for your household to help the whole family thrive. Our nannies make learning fun and they are wonderful role models for your children.
- We place live-in and live-out full-time and part-time nannies.
- All of our nannies speak fluent English. We take requests for bilingual nannies who can speak multiple languages fluently.
- All of our nannies can drive, have a reliable vehicle, and prepare healthy meals.
- We place nannies who have ABA training and special needs experience.
- Our nannies are passport-ready and excited to join you on your next adventure, domestically or internationally.
- Our nannies are technologically-savvy and ready to help with distance learning.
OUR 5-STEP MATCHING PROCESS
FINDS THE BEST NANNY FOR YOUR FAMILY!
Your family is unique, and your children have their own dynamic personalities. We make every effort to match you with a nanny who is not only wonderful, warm, and brilliant, but will also be a role model to your children and create unique bonds with them for years to come. Our Educated Nannies have a variety of skills, college degrees, years of professional household experience, and knowledge of child development.
We do a Virtual Home “Visit”
Once a family registers for our services, our founder, Ryan Jordan, will “visit” your home via a video call to listen to your childcare needs, wishlist, goals and philosophies. A personal touch is our promise — we love meeting parents, and searching for that special nanny who will be an extension of your family and complement your lifestyle.
We Screen Candidates
From our own network and beyond, we seek out educated, nurturing nannies with years of experience, skills, and the utmost integrity. Nannies must share the values of Educated Nannies. We call references and interview all candidates in person or via Zoom. We conduct thorough background screenings and all of our nannies are TrustLine registered.
This is where things get really exciting! After we have done our research, we send you the resumes of our top candidates. These are the nannies who match your skill requirements and schedule, and who we believe will complement your family’s personality and lifestyle! We help you set up interviews and you meet these incredible people!
You conduct a one to three day trial with the nanny where you map out your expectations and job duties. The trial is an opportunity for both the nanny and the family to decide if it’s going to be the right fit moving forward. Parents or a current nanny must be present during the trial days.
Congrats! Welcome to the Family
When both you and our team are confident that you have chosen the right Educated Nanny for your family, you present a nanny with a contract and make it official! All of our nannies are considered household employees and families are responsible for payroll and taxes. We are there for ongoing support if you have any questions.
“FUN, SAFE & HELPFUL”
“At first I was nervous to trust the reference checking, but over time I realized Ryan and team really do their homework. They are spot on in their referrals. They have found fabulous people to look after our daughter. They are fun, safe and can also easily help do homework. I highly recommend Educated Nannies to all my friends. What is more important than the safety, comfort and happiness of my child?. It is worth it! As a busy working mom, Educated Nannies is absolutely invaluable.”
PRICING & PACKAGE DETAILS
Nannies earn $25-40/hour gross. Full-time nannies receive 2 weeks paid vacation, at least 48 hours of paid sick time, paid holidays, and the federal mileage reimbursement rate if they use their own vehicle while on the job. Some families provide a medical stipend or other benefits.
With an agency fee of 18% of Candidate’s Total Gross Annual Compensation (20% for specialized searches or placement outside of California), your investment in your child’s care includes:
- Confidential Zoom Consultation.
- Personalized job description.
- Extensive candidate screening.
- Complimentary Membership to our Babysitting Program for One Year.
- Criminal Background Investigation including all counties during the last 7 years, SSN verification, DMV driving record, sex offender registry.
- Copy of CPR / First Aid certification.
- Scheduling of interviews and interview questions.
- Payroll Referral.
- Professional Employment Agreement Template.
- One free candidate replacement within 90 days from first day of employment.
- Prorated fee of 50% used towards next search if employment ends before 6 months.
HIRE YOUR EDUCATED NANNY
— Additional Services —
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
@EDUCATED NANNIES on INSTAGRAM