Newborn Care Specialists
THE BEST DECISION YOU’LL EVER MAKE!
Babies are delicious bundles of joy that also deprive us of getting a good night’s sleep! A Newborn Care Specialist (NCS) is a trained professional who has expertise in the newborn stage of development. An NCS will typically work night shifts or 24/7 shifts for 6 weeks to 6 months to help you and your newborn create a routine as you settle in at home. You’ll love discovering how helpful these experts are on guiding you through this beautiful new journey of parenthood. NCS’s will assist and educate you on these topics:
- Sleep Training and implementing healthy sleep habits.
- Breastfeeding and/or formula and bottle feeding.
- Developing healthy eating, sleeping, and care routines.
- Documenting sleep, eating and diaper changing patterns for the baby.
- Bathing newborn and umbilical cord care.
- Creating a stimulating environment for baby when awake.
- Responsible for all tasks related to baby care, including bottle prep.
- Perform baby-related light housekeeping such as baby laundry, washing and sanitizing pumping parts, and bottles, and nursery organization.
PRICING & PACKAGE DETAILS
Newborn Care Specialists earn $30-50/hour based on experience and the number of newborns who need care.
With an agency fee 25% of Candidate’s Total Gross Annual Compensation (with a $1,500 minimum), your investment includes:
- Confidential Zoom Consultation
- Personalized job description
- Professional Employment Agreement Template
- TrustLine Registration
- Extensive candidate screening
- Criminal Background Investigation: DMV Driving Record, SSN Verification, Sex Offender Registry Check
HIRE A NEWBORN CARE SPECIALIST
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
@EDUCATED NANNIES on INSTAGRAM