Seeking Top Nannies & Newborn Care Specialists!
Are you an energetic
. . .
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Apply below !! General applications are welcome OR find a specific job you’d like to apply for on our JOBS BOARD.
PLEASE FIRST ENSURE YOU MEET OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You have at least 3 years of professional nanny experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the childcare field.
- You have a college degree (4-year preferred, or AA in Childhood Development.
- You are fluent in English and can legally work in the United States.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- You have a current CPR / First Aid certification, or are willing to complete a CPR / First Aid training course.
- You have outstanding, recent references who are willing to speak to Educated Nannies.
- You are able to make at least a 1-year commitment to a family.
TO SAVE YOUR PLACE: You can go forwards and backwards in the application at all times. If you want to pause and come back to the application later before you submit, you may do so. Click the “Save” link below the form. It will open a window and give you a unique web link. If you save multiple times, you will get a fresh link each time. YOU MUST USE THE UNIQUE SAVE LINK to re-access your saved form. You can copy and paste it and put it aside for yourself, or have the link e-mailed to you.
“I FELT LIKE I MATTERED”
A nanny’s testimonial…
“I had an amazing experience working with Ryan Jordan from Educated Nannies. She stayed by my side and helped me with each step. After accepting a position with a new family she was still there making sure I had everything I needed to transition from my old family to my new family. I felt so relieved working with her. Never did I just feel like a ‘nanny.’ I felt like I mattered. Thank you, Ryan!”
– Heidi J.
VIEW EDUCATED NANNIES JOBS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
@EDUCATED NANNIES on INSTAGRAM
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.