Seeking Top Nannies & Newborn Care Specialists!
Are you an energetic
. . .
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Apply below !! General applications are welcome OR find a specific job you’d like to apply for on our JOB BOARD.
PLEASE FIRST ENSURE YOU MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You have 5 years of childcare experience, which includes at least 3 years of recent nanny experience in a private household. Preschool and elementary school teachers with 2 years of nanny experience are also encouraged to apply.
- You have a college degree (4-year preferred, or AA in Childhood Development). *Please note that we do accept applications from candidates who don’t have a college degree for the clients who do not request a degree. Check our job board.
- You are fluent in English and can legally work in the United States.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- You have current CPR/first aid, or you are willing to complete a training course.
- You have outstanding, recent references who are willing to speak to Educated Nannies.
- You agree to be paid legally as a W2 employee of the household on payroll.
- You have a passion for childcare, inclusive mindset, and professional attitude.
TO SAVE YOUR PLACE: You can go forwards and backwards in the application at all times. If you want to pause and come back to the application later before you submit, you may do so. Click the “Save” link below the form. It will open a window and give you a unique web link. If you save multiple times, you will get a fresh link each time. YOU MUST USE THE UNIQUE SAVE LINK to re-access your saved form. You can copy and paste it and put it aside for yourself, or have the link e-mailed to you.
“I FELT LIKE I MATTERED”
A nanny’s testimonial…
“I had an amazing experience working with Ryan Jordan from Educated Nannies. She stayed by my side and helped me with each step. After accepting a position with a new family she was still there making sure I had everything I needed to transition from my old family to my new family. I felt so relieved working with her. Never did I just feel like a ‘nanny.’ I felt like I mattered. Thank you, Ryan!”
– Heidi J.
VIEW EDUCATED NANNIES JOBS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!