SHORT-TERM NANNIES BRING LONG-TERM JOY!
We are happy to support families with their temporary needs! Whether you are visiting Los Angeles, choosing to have temporary support during COVID-19, or a parent needs some extra help, we have qualified and engaging professional nannies looking to support your needs.
- Short term placements range between 1-6 months.
- All of our temporary nannies have CPR and first aid certifications, a reliable vehicle, and are registered through TrustLine.
- Our professional nannies will pick children up and drive them to activities, help with homework, engage in creative play and outdoor activities, swim, prepare healthy meals and help keep children’s areas organized.
- Our nannies are technologically-savvy and ready to help with distance learning.
OUR 5-STEP MATCHING PROCESS
FINDS THE BEST NANNY FOR YOUR FAMILY!
We do a Virtual Home “Visit”
Once a family registers for our services, our founder, Ryan Jordan, will “visit” your home via a video call to listen to your childcare needs, wishlist, goals and philosophies. A personal touch is our promise — we love meeting parents, and searching for that special nanny who will be an extension of your family and complement your lifestyle.
We Screen Candidates
From our own network and beyond, we seek out educated, nurturing nannies with years of experience, skills, and the utmost integrity. Nannies must share the values of Educated Nannies. We call references and interview all candidates in person or via Zoom. We conduct thorough background screenings and all of our nannies are TrustLine registered.
This is where things get really exciting! After we have done our research, we send you the resumes of our top candidates. These are the nannies who match your skill requirements and schedule, and who we believe will compliment your family’s personality and lifestyle! We help you set up interviews and you meet these incredible people!
You conduct a one to three day trial with the nanny where you map out your expectations and job duties. The trial is an opportunity for both the nanny and the family to decide if it’s going to be the right fit moving forward. Parents or a current nanny must be present during the trial days.
Congrats! Welcome to the Family
When both you and our team are confident that you have chosen the right Educated Nanny for your family, you present a nanny with a contract and make it official! All of our nannies are considered household employees and families are responsible for payroll and taxes. We are there for ongoing support if you have any questions.
“THE PERFECT PROVIDER”
“Ryan and Educated Nannies are excellent. Our family has high standards and is very discerning about the providers that we welcome into our home and entrust with our son. Ryan met with us at our home to get to know us and better understand our needs, then did a thorough search to help us find the perfect provider for our family’s needs. We were very happy with the quality of service that was provided – both with our nanny and with Educated Nannies. We’ll be back when it’s time for the next addition to our family!”
PRICING & PACKAGE DETAILS
Nannies earn $25-35/hour gross depending on the number of children they care for and their qualifications.
With an agency fee of 25% of Candidate’s Total Gross Compensation (with a $1,500 minimum) your investment in your child’s care includes:
- Confidential Zoom Consultation.
- Personalized job description.
- Extensive candidate screening.
- Criminal Background Investigation: DMV Driving Record, SSN Verification, Sex Offender Registry Check.
- Professional Employment Agreement Template.
- TrustLine Registration.
- One free candidate replacement within 30 days from first day of employment.
HIRE YOUR TEMPORARY NANNY
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!